Rupert is a true innovator within the Augmented Reality space.
His first venture ‘One Fat Sheep’ quickly earned him the reputation as an out of the box thinker by bringing to life ‘virtual zombies on a pizza box.’
His zombie success projected him on a global scale, garnering the attention of some of the worlds largest brands such as Red Bull and PWC.
Currently, as the founder of Plattar, his vision is to bring the creative power of AR to the everyday person.
Rupert is now working with some of the most respected companies on earth, providing AR solutions that help these brands engage with their consumers like never before.
- Hell Pizza’s Zombie Apocalypse AR project [4:26]
- Interesting applications of AR tech (HM Group, Pause fest) [9:38]
- AR vs VR [12:25]
- Modern AR consumer technology [15:22]
- How AR will change retail as we know it! [17:45]
- Cloud AR, the next internet! [20:20]
- Disruptions that AR will bring [22:00]
- AR in Agriculture [24:18]
- AR and Wearables [25:57]
- Google Glass, why it failed [26:58]
- AR after wearables [27:59]
- Plattar’s AR projects, (Fisher Paykel PML, Sugar Mountain Music Festival, SAAB, Service Bodies, LaMarzocco coffee machines) [28:25]
- How Plattar manages team innovation and it’s team culture [33:15]
- Rupert’s personal strategies for innovation and success [37:18]
- Strategies for implementing AR tech within your organisation [39:58]